.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Beautiful Jewelry by Aloha Moe!

Today I am featuring the beautiful jewelry 
created by Aloha Moe
on ArtFire

Hand Crafted Topaz and Peridot Polymer Clay Earrings
Hand Crafted Topaz and Peridot Polymer Clay Earrings


Handmade Sage Green Polymer Clay Wire Wrapped Inlay Set
Handmade Sage Green Polymer Clay 
Wire Wrapped Inlay Set


Handmade Polymer Clay Floral Necklace
Handmade Polymer Clay Floral Necklace
 

Handmade Bead Woven Bracelet and Earrings Set
Handmade Bead Woven Bracelet and Earrings

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Stop by and visit Moe's wonderful Artfire Shop!!  She has so many beautiful pieces of jewelry in her shop, I know you'll enjoy a visit there!

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Have a great day!~Trina






5 comments:

  1. Moe's work is always so lovely and well crafted. How fitting for her to be featured. One of the many things I admire about her work is that she has one of the most versatile styles around. You just never know what her creative Muse will come up with, though it's always a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Moe's creations. I am delighted that you featured her today, she is an awesome artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Trina! You're a sweetie! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so very welcome Moe, it is my pleasure to feature your beautiful jewelry! I agree with Anita, you do have one of the most versatile styles around. Each piece is unique and lovely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aloha Moe is one of my favorite claying beaders and all around great person! Nice feature!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...