.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Etsy Finds Friday - Paper Matthew

It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring the wonderful
Paper Sculptures
created by Matthew Ross
of PaperMatthew


Odd Eyed WHITE Kitten CAT Paper Sculpture ACEO by M Ross
Odd Eyed White Kitten
By: PaperMatthew


Queen of Spades Fantasy Fairy Tale
By: PaperMatthew


Tuxedo Kitten with a Rose ACEO Valentine's Day Paper Sculpture M Ross
Tuxedo Kitten With a Rose
By: PaperMatthew


About the Artist ~ From His Etsy Profile:
"I graduated from RIT with a BFA in Illustration in 2002. Since then I have lived in Orlando, FL where I have been creating and selling art, and refining my paper sculpting technique. My artwork can be found in private collections around the world. I am also currently working on stories and illustrations for children's books." 

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Be sure to check out all the great paper sculptures in Matthew's Etsy Shop!

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   ~Trina






4 comments:

  1. This is an awesome artist. I love his wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I'm in awe. Love his work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did paper sculpture for years, so I really appreciate this one. Not many artists work with paper sculpture, so Paper Matthews' work is very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...