.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Etsy Finds Friday - iKandiClay

 It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring the
Incredible Polymer Clay Cane Work 
Created by:
Ivy Koehn
of iKandiClay

It is my pleasure to feature Ivy Koehn's beautiful clay artwork today!  I have admired her work since first seeing it!  I love her use of color, texture and dimension in her pieces!  Enjoy!
  
Ivy Koehn (pronounced 'cane') has been working with polymer clay since 1997. In addition to the kaleidoscope canework that she specializes in, she also enjoys creating beads and finished jewelry. She lives in Omaha, Nebraska along with her four beautiful children and a house full of half-finished clay projects.  
 
Polymer Clay Dimensional Heart Focal Bead with 2 Matching Leaf Beads
 Polymer Clay Dimensional Heart Focal Bead
With Two Matching Leaf Beads 


Polymer Clay Cane Slice Applique Circle Focal Bead
 Polymer Clay Cane Slice Applique Circle Focal Bead


CLAYCICLE Polymer Clay Focal Bead /Pendant
 CLAYCICLE Polymer Clay Focal Bead/Pendant


Polymer Clay Dimensional Cluster of Grapes Focal Bead
 Polymer Clay Dimensional Cluster of Grapes Focal Bead


Miniature Fabergé Egg Style Polymer Clay Focal Bead
 Miniature Fabergé Egg Style Polymer Clay Focal Bead

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Click HERE to visit Ivy's Etsy Shop and see more of her beautiful clay work!  You can also visit her website at: http://ikandiclay.com/ ~ where, in addition to seeing more of Ivy's beads and canes, you'll also see her 'step by step' overview of how she makes a kaleidoscope cane!  Awesome!

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   
~Trina 

8 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...