.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Etsy Finds Friday - The Green Groovy

It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring the 
Beautiful Hand Painted Art
by: 
Sowmya V of
The Green Groovy

In the Artist's own Words:
I am Sowmya V, originally from India-a land of ancient art and heritage. Painting has been my passion since I was about 8 years of age, when I started discovering the magic of the brush and palette. My Art and Crafts kept me busy every summer when all I wanted to do was just paint or decorate! Several years later, now painting has become my true calling and has that soul-stirring power within. All I need stranded on an island is some food and paints and I won't probably miss a thing!:).
 
 
Hand Painted Greeting Cards, Blue Flower Paintings, Original Watercolor, Blue, Green, Blank NoteCards, Winter, Set of Two, OOAK
 Hand Painted Blue Flower Greeting Cards 
Set of 2 hand painted greeting cards for your holiday gifting! Original watercolor blue flowers by Sowmya V. These are original paintings, not prints! true keepsakes. Complements the season.
 
 
Jute File Folder, Hand Painted, Eco Friendly Stationery, Office for Her, Red, Orange, Green, Boho Chic, OOAK
Hand Painted Jute File Folder
Very stylish green stationery for your home and office-even travel! Great for your documents,mail,bills,notebook,etc and a middle slot for your pen. Very comfy to use and carry around-fits into any medium or large sized tote bags! Light weight and durable.Perfect for school and college use.  It's so pretty even as a coffee table centerpiece! It adds that classy elegance anywhere it is kept.
 
 
Green Jute Purse, Hand Painted, Boho Chic Eco friendly Accessory
 Hand Painted Green Jute Clutch Purse
Clutch is made of 100% Jute and has vibrant floral cotton ribbon piping to add to the look.  Clutch measures 8.5x4.5 inches and closes with two metallic snap in buttons.Insides are lined with soft non woven cloth and contains zipper in the center and three slots on the front for cash and cards. Very comfortable and roomy enough for your daily purse nitty gritties.Easily fits into any handbag.Chic one of a kind ecofriendly accessory. Perfect gift!
 
 
Hand Painted Cards, Watercolor Flowers, Botanical Art, Holiday Cards, Original Art, Set of two, Red, Green, Blue, OOAK
 Water Color Botanical Hand Painted Art Cards
Original watercolor red and blue flowers by Sowmya V. These are original paintings, not prints! Send them with your personalized message - Any one would love to get something so special!  So pretty that they can be framed for later. I am very inspired by color and mother nature, my style is joyful and spontaneous, ooak on etsy!
 
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  Click HERE to visit Sowmya V's Etsy Shop and see more of her Wonderful Eco-Friendly Artwork!  You can also visit her second Etsy Shop called Palette De Som, featuring her beautiful Hand Painted Jewelry and Wood Buttons at:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/Palettedesom

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   
~Trina  

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful hand painted art! ~ I love the vibrant colors that she uses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful finds! I love the watercolors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning control over the watercolor medium!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds. I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trina,
    I am honored:) Thanks so much for the lovely feature-made my day!
    Sowmya
    http://thegreengroovy.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...