.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

From our house to yours, wishing you a very Merry Christmas 
and a Blessed New Year!!



.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  We went to the same Christmas Tree farm as last year, to pick out and cut down a tree.  Although this time it was certainly a lot different.  We picked a very blustery day last year!  There was a lot more snow at the same time last year, than there was this year!  You can Click HERE to see pictures of our Christmas Tree Farm experience on that blustery day! :)   And here are some pictures from last week...


Picking out our tree... Our daughter is peeking out on the right!


.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  Even though they shook the tree before putting it through the 'netting machine' there were still a lot of tiny pine cones that remained.  They are so cute and look great among our decorations on the tree!


Although not snowing, it was cold and we enjoyed some 
Hot Chocolate while being warmed by the fire!


.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  Most of our decorations are handmade.  As I was growing up we made dough art ornaments and we continued that tradition with our children as they were growing up.  Every year our kids would also make special gifts for us, with the help of their grandma (my mom) and they are such fun to unwrap and display every year.  Each year all of our ornaments bring back so many special memories as we prepare for Christmas.

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ To all my followers, friends and family... Thank you for following my blog, and for all your wonderful comments!  Wishing each of you many Blessings, much laughter and love in the coming year!!!   ~Trina

9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Your tree looks fantastic with all the homemade decorations. I love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful memories to cherish! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a very merry Christmas too! :)

    Your tree looks so beautiful and I love that you have great shared memories of home made ornaments, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful Christmas,I have many great memories from my years in Michigan.I'm sorry to hear you too have no snow this season!Maybe in the new year=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tree and tradition of homemade ornaments!
    Love it that you go pick it out..reminds me of when I was a little girl! Merry Christmas!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trina - what a beautiful tree; love the hand made ornaments. Blessings to you and your as you celebrate the day. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always fun going to a tree farm. We have one close by. Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your wonderful comments! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tree and the search for it! It is beautiful!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...