.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Etsy Finds Friday - Trieste Prusso Design

It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring the 
Vintage Inspired Folk Art
by: 
Trieste Prusso Design

In the Artist's own words:
I started making these pieces because I wanted to match the appeal of vintage with a new modern feel. I am constantly collecting antiques to match with my art. I love that each piece is totally unique and takes on a life of its own.

 
Snow Birds- a flock of 3 Unique Holiday Figurine- Modern Vintage Folk Art
Snow Birds
A Flock of Three
This listing is for 3 unique snow birds that has been sculpted, carved, painted, and antiqued by me. They are mounted on a white antiqued block that is 2x2" and 3x3". Also I have updated their legs, they are now mounted on dark colored kiln dried wood. The birds themselves vary from 6" and 8" tall. 
 
 
Blue hat snowman on antique toy block by Trieste Prusso Vintage inspired folk art
 Blue Hat Snowman on Antique Toy Block
These snowmen have an incredible vintage feel, yet they are like nothing you have ever seen before.
 
 
Santa Vintage Inspired Folk Art By Trieste Prusso
Santa Vintage Inspired Folk Art
This piece is quietly reminiscent of Christmases of yesterday, but it also has a totally unique, colorful, creative look.  I sculpted this piece, carved it, painted it, antiqued it, and finished it with a fine layer of snow (glitter).  St. Nick is mounted on an antique toy block (2x2") and his arms are attached with antique piece of wire. Each St. Nick is about 12 inches tall.
 
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  Click HERE to visit Trieste Prusso Design's Etsy Shop and see more of her wonderful Vintage Inspired Folk Art!

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   
~Trina  

3 comments:

  1. These are very unique pieces. I love the rustic look to them. Thank you for finding them Trina and sharing them on your wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Trina, I always love your Pinterest pins. Now I adore your blog and your clay creations, such expressive tender eyes! A huge hug to you! XoXo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finds! I love carved wood. I have an ornament that was made for me by a friend years ago and it's always been one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...