.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Etsy Finds Friday - Tika Ceramics

It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring the 
Beautiful Ceramic Artwork
by: 
Tika Ceramics
 
About the Artist
Her name is Tika and she's from Slovenia, a beautiful little country in European Union.  Tika loves to create with different materials, though her favorite material is clay. She gets inspired from beautiful creations of nature and loves to spend her free time in the garden.
 

Sweet little dish with flowers
 Sweet Little Dish With Flowers
Sweet little dishes for so many things- rings, spoons, soap, teabags, tacks or
or just sitting on that perfect spot looking pretty. Looking nice in collection.


Ceramic Cat Sculpture
Ceramic Cat Sculpture
This cat sculpture has been hand sculpted from white clay. I have given the body a slightly curved, elegant shape. Coloured with underglaze colors and glazes.  It is perfect for your garden or home. 
 

Holiday time -  Lantern with Birds and tulips
Holiday Time Lantern with Birds and Tulips
The Latern is great sculptural object to any room. The handmade relief and hand etched birds and tulips lends this piece a vintage feel.  In winter, place a tea-light inside the house to light up it's windows, use it as a centerpiece or to decorate your house for the holidays. In spring, place it on an outside table where it can be used with a citronella candle.
 
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  Click HERE to visit Tika's Etsy Shop and see more of her wonderful Ceramic Artwork!  You can also visit her beautiful blog at:  http://www.tikaceramics.blogspot.com/

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   
~Trina  
 

9 comments:

  1. I love the kitty :) And I love the natural look her work has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these finds! These would make a great gifts. My favorite is the little lantern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of Tika's creations. Her work is lovely. Trina, thank you so much for featuring her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice find! I like them all, but I really love the kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cat sculpture is probably one of the cutest things I've seen! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Trina for featuring me :)
    And thanky you all for all nice worls about my work.

    Greetings from sunny side of the Alps,

    Tika

    http://tikaceramics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for my mistakes - I was tiping so fast!
    I mean;
    Thank you all for all nice words about my work :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so very welcome Tika!! It is my pleasure to feature you!!

    Your work is awesome, I love all of your pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...