.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Beautiful Birdhouses...

It's Treasury Tuesday... It's spring, the birds are singing... Beautiful Birdhouses everywhere! Some unique and fun birdhouses, all created by artistic and talented Etsians! 


.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Wishing you a great day!
~Trina

4 comments:

  1. Love all the different birdhouses. Great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I'm so glad you enjoyed seeing all these wonderful Bird Houses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all lovely , like little pieces of Art work. Thank You for Sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Lynda, they are little pieces of artwork!! Lovey! So glad you enjoyed seeing them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...