.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Little Sheep Trinket Box

Introducing the first in a series of trinket boxes I am creating, with little animals on the top.  A little sheep, with a flower in her hair and a lady bug by her side.  I stamped a butterfly and flower design into the box and antiqued the entire piece to add character, and to give it more of an aged look.  My little sheep is a very popular item in my Etsy Shop, so I wanted to expand on this design, thinking it would be a great idea for the first in my 'Animal Trinket Box' series.  I am going to make a Bird Trinket Box next, and I will also be creating a few more sheep down the line, in different poses... With butterflies or snails beside them.  As I add to the collection, I will share each one here on my blog.  I hope you enjoy seeing them, this one was fun to create!! It's also listed in my Etsy Shop!






.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for taking a peek at my newest creation... A little 'Show-And-Tell' of my first little critter Trinket Box! :)   
~Trina

5 comments:

  1. Your sheep are one of my favorites and now on a trinket box just makes them more precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trina, This is the perfect variation of your "oh so cute" toppers for a slightly different use and market. The designs on the box look so professional and I find the entire "Trinaket" box very appealing. A wonderful look that I think will sell well. I love your lamb and the little ladybug, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea and what a beautiful detailed work! I love it!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Anita and Mercedes, for your compliments on my Little Sheep Trinket Box! I'm so happy to know you both like it.

    Anita, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the little critter trinket boxes will sell well in my shop! :) Thank you for the vote of confidence!!

    ~Trina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...