.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Etsy Finds Friday - My Heaven Sent

It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring the wonderful
Polymer Clay Sculptures
created by:
My Heaven Sent 

Angel of Hope - Standing
Angel of Hope 
The heart is filled with hope. 
This angel is about 4" high and is 
handmade with polymer clay.
by MyHeavenSent

Standing Teacher Angel
 Standing Teacher Angel
Teachers are certainly the heart of learning. 
This teacher angel stands about 4" high 
and is handmade with polymer clay.
She does have a little ruler and a pencil in her pocket. 
 by MyHeavenSent


Mother Angel - Standing 
Mother Angel
Mothers are truly angelic. 
This angel holds a teddy bear for her infant. 
She stands about 4" high and
is handmade with polymer clay.
by MyHeavenSent 
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Be sure to check out all the sweet Angel Sculptures at: My Heaven Sent!

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   ~Trina



5 comments:

  1. Such lovely sculptures. Thank you for featuring them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Trina! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you both enjoyed seeing these sculptures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trina, Thanks so much for the feature. I have a ranch here in NE, and when the weather permits(that is, it's nasty)I get to play in my studio with clay. Clay is so versatile, it lets your imagination have all sorts of fun. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so very welcome! Your Angel Sculptures are beautiful and it was my pleasure to feature them! I agree, clay is versatile and it sure does let your imagination have all sorts of fun!! :) Happy Claying!!!
    ~Trina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...