.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Etsy Finds Friday - Zipper Art

It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring the wonderful
and unique Zipper Art...
Handcrafted Wearable Art Zipper Jewelry
created by:
Kristina Ryan

~* Here's what the Artist says about her Zipper Art *~
"I was inspired by Stacie Mincher who does some lovely pieces using old zippers. I've created my own process for making unique zipper jewelry which allows me to indulge the artist in me. I see the colors as a palette not unlike I would have used when I painted. It's the painting background that I love to bring through in my work. The colors that you see are the actual colors of the zippers that are used, I work with what I have and it's that challenge that inspires me. My reward has been from the reactions of those who have bought my pieces, more often than not they've said that the hardest thing was choosing which piece to buy. I hope that Etsy buyers will come to appreciate my work as much as those who buy my pieces here in Australia have since it's created with a lot of dedication and a true love of exploring the wonderful world of art."


Dragonfly earrings - zippers
Dragonfly Earrings


Echoing heart zipper brooch
 Echoing Heart Zipper Brooch


Flower zipper earrings
Flower Zipper Earrings

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Be sure to check Kristina's Etsy Shop to see more of her wonderful Zipper Art Jewelry at: KristinaRyanDesigns!  

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   ~Trina

3 comments:

  1. How very unique Kristina's jewelry is. I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved the look of the black and white zipper, Kristina does it beautifully.
    hugs
    Gilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gilly and Mom ~ I'm so glad you both enjoyed seeing Kristina's Zipper Art! I agree Gilly... She does create it beautifully!! :)
    ~Trina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...