.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mother's Day to my sweet Mom!!!
And
Thank you to my awesome children,
I am proud to be your Mom!!!


♥•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•♥

Wishing all of you who are Moms a very 
Happy Mother's Day today!!



Beautiful... 
The love between a mother and her child!!

 ♥•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•♥

Below are some wonderful creations...
Sweet Art Pieces Honoring Mom!

Picked by Trina's Clay Creations


.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Enjoy!!  ~Trina

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day my darling Trina. I am proud to be your mom too.What a lovely tribute your treasury is to the mom's of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mom!!! I love you, and I am proud to be your daughter!!!!

    I thought all of those pieces of art captured the love of a Mother beautifully. Glad you enjoyed it.

    Have a wonderful day!!!! :)
    ~Trink

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...