.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Etsy Finds Friday - Kitchen Robots

It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring the fun and
whimsical Kitchen Robots
created by:
 Leuckit

Here's a little bit of what the Artist says about her work:
I became an artist when I was Five years old. The draft sent my brother to Vietnam. I drew him a picture everyday. Unfortunately, they where all of “Bozo the Clown.” He still has them so, they must be good. I have since broadened my horizons. I do not limit myself to one medium. I love to take something that nobody has use for and reinvent it into an art piece that will be useful or at least bring a smile to your face!  I love what I do, so every piece I make is a labor of love.  
Visit her Etsy Shop: Leuckit ~ to read more about her and see all of her wonderful Kitchen Robots!

Cookie Container Robot - Dont Monkey With My Heart
 Cookie Container Robot
 Don't Monkey With My Heart



Vintage Thermos Robot Art Sculpture - I Love You More Than Plaid
Vintage Thermos Robot Art Sculpture
I Love You More Than Plaid



New Mother Robot - Sweet Baby of Mine
 New Mother Robot
Sweet Baby of Mine

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   ~Trina 

7 comments:

  1. These are so cute! What an imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these little kitchen robots!! What a fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I just started to follow your blog.

    http://cicinkorut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how cool that you blogged about me! I will post to my facebook page. And, I will try and add more robots so that I can be worthy of your praise! Thank you so very much! donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome Donna!! I just love your Kitchen Robots, they are such fun!! Very whimsical and creative... It was my pleasure to feature your work today! :)
    ~Trina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Cici, for following my blog! :) I'm on my way to visit your blog right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute idea - these are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...