.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Steampunk Turtle and a Baby Elephant!

We have several challenges each month on the Polymer Clay Enthusiasts Team (PCETeam) on Etsy, and one of them is a 'Stretch Yourself' challenge.  For the month of May the "Stretch Yourself" PCETeam challenge is 'Steampunk' and I had so much fun creating this little Steampunk Turtle!  (I listed both the Turtle and the Elephant below, in my Etsy Shop today.)





I was very inspired the last few days and enjoyed some creative time in my studio... Until a bee chased me outside!  LOL! I'm not sure how that bee got inside, but it was big!!  Izzie tried to catch the bee, which only made it buzz around more... So outside we went, thinking the bee would settle down and I could take care of it later.  The weather was so beautiful today, it was nice to get some fresh air between finishing up the turtle above, dodging the bee and finishing this little baby elephant below.

 

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek at my newest creations!
Trina

10 comments:

  1. Love this - Love the colors in the elephant. Steampunk is a wonderful genre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reach ~ Thank you so much for your compliments!! They were fun to make and I'm inspired to try my hand at more steampunk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trina,
    Your steampunk turtle is so cute and the elephant what can I say. You are going to sell loads of this little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mom! I sure hope you're right, I would love to sell loads of little elephants!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are just absobloominlutely adorable Trina
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Gilly!! :) I think I will be collecting 'gadgets' as I go along so that I can create more steampunk pieces... They are fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trina... what fun these little critters are. The expressions on their faces are priceless.

    Cheers,
    Sharon
    http://www.mystoryart.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Sharon!! I am so happy to know that you like them! :)
    ~Trina

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are both darling but the turtle has a place in my heart with his cuteness! Really nice work, you sculptor, you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Jackie!! That little Steampunk Turtle was such fun to make and I was pleased at how he turned out. I'm so glad you like him!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...