.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Newest Clay Creations!

I am working in my studio this week, creating a Fairy and can't wait to present her to the world... She's a work in progress and a lot of fun!  She's 'Coming Soon' ~ In the meantime, I recently finished two new pieces; A little Giraffe and a Teddy Bear Wedding Cake Topper.  And... When you scroll to the end of this post, you'll see my Love Snails and Fun Clown Sculpture!

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  This sweet little Giraffe would be a fun topper, or a special gift for a Baby Shower.  She sits approximately 2 1/4" tall and is wearing a big pink bow.  


Baby Giraffe Cake Topper

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  Looking quite dapper in his top hat and bow tie, this teddy bear groom is proudly standing beside his sweet teddy bear bride. She's holding her beautiful bouquet of roses and spring flowers, and they are standing on a heart shaped base.  The base has a stamped design around the edge and is highlighted with gold mica powder.  Standing approximately 3" tall, these little Teddy Bears are ready to celebrate a very special wedding!
   
 
Bear Wedding Cake Topper

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  Below are photographs of two of my most recent completed customer orders.  They are so bright, colorful and fun... You can see more about each of my sculptures in my Etsy Shop, by clicking on the pictures.  




 
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ I'm heading back to my studio now, to work on my Fairy!  She will be ready to make her debut on my blog very soon.  

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek at a few of my newest creations!
~Trina

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...