.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Monday, February 4, 2013

A Dinosaur Birthday!

I had created a pony and little girl cake topper for a customer a while back, for her daughter's birthday.  When her son's birthday was approaching, she decided on a Dinosaur theme and I created a custom cake topper for her.  Her son turns three, so there is a number three on his shirt.  His little face is so cute as he looks up at the big green dinosaur!  I used a stamp to create texture for the skin of the dinosaur and then antiqued it.  The base was made to look like sand and I created little rocks and placed them here and there around the edge of the base.

 




.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by today!!  Wishing you a GREAT day!
~Trina

7 comments:

  1. That is the cutest dinosaur I ever saw :) The little boy looks very sweet too! Your customer is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super cute cake topper for a little boy. Great job on the Dinosaur Trina, I love your faux rocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute :) I can see this little boy and girl with a whole set of these from each of their birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! The number on the t-shirt is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!! I think every little boy goes through a "dinosaur phase." And your dinosaur looks so cute and friendly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...