.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Treasury Tuesday

I am always so thankful when one of my clay creations is included in a treasury!  I thank all of the curators who take the time to create such lovely collections.  Below are a few treasuries that I was recently included in, along with a feature of one of each of the curator's beautiful pieces...

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  Thank you to Sharla from Beaded Tail for including my Lion Wedding Cake Topper in her Blues, Browns and a Bunny Dog treasury.  Sharla creates beautiful beaded jewelry and Journals.  This lovely bracelet is just one of many you'll find in her shop:


Custom Caterpillar Beadwoven Bracelet in Purple and Brown Made Just for You


♥•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥•.¸¸.•´♥`•.¸¸.•´♥

(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  Thank you to Jamie from Poppy Hill Creations for including my Two Sheep in a Pod Wedding Cake Topper in her Luck O' the Irish treasury.  Jamie specializes in Do-It-Yourself digital designs that are easy to print and assemble.  This beautiful Watercolor Hibiscus Clip Art is one of many great designs you will find when visiting her shop:  


Watercolor Hibiscus Digital Clip Art - Red, Yellow, Orange, Pink, Purple, Teal - For Personal and Commercial Use - Digital Designs


.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by today!!  Wishing you a GREAT day!
~Trina

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the treasury features! I love both of your 'thanks' selections - the purple bracelet and the watercolor flowers. I've been tempted to buy those flower printable because they'd made fantastic earrings, but I've managed to resist temptation so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the treasury features. I was lucky to have 2 of my clutches in the same treasury! It's always nice when others think of your i tem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great features -- love that purple bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you shared Jamies' site. I found digital images that will be perfect in upcoming project. Thanks for being such a great treasure hunter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats with all the T's! I like being in them as well as making them. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the features! Sharla thinks up some of the best treasury themes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like how you feature the curators of the treasuries. That's a nice touch and I'm sure they appreciate a little recognition, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the lovely feature of my treasury and bracelet! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It may be snowy outside, but I'm loving these spring colors on Etsy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...