.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

He Asked, She Said YES!

A darling Engagement Party Cake Topper!  Two little Bears in the Park... He's on one knee, holding THAT little black box, open with a diamond ring, and she's looking so happy and surprised!  A very sweet scene for sure!!!  I loved creating this one, and as I was creating it, my imagination was really going on all the other Engagement Scenes I want to create!!  There will definitely be more to come, but in the meantime, here's my Bears... They would also be a darling Wedding Cake Topper and of course, they are a wonderful keepsake to enjoy always!

A Moment Captured... A Dream Come True...




 
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ This piece will be listed in my Etsy Shop as an example of a custom Engagement or Wedding Cake Topper I can create for you!  Each of my pieces are designed and lovingly hand sculpted by me... Each one made to be a special and unique keepsake of a very special day!!!


.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)  
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thanks so much for visiting today!  Wishing you a GREAT day!
~Trina

14 comments:

  1. This is so cute! As always, I love all the little details like the carved initials in the tree and the little flowers in her hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this creation! You captured the look of pure love on those little bear faces! All the detail that you added is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little ringbox. A great day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cake topper! It makes just as cute of an engagement cake topper as it does a wedding cake topper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cake topper! It makes just as cute of an engagement cake topper as it does a wedding cake topper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little scene! I like the pink paws on the lady bear. That's a cute detail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really, really cute! It's a very clever idea....something different from the traditional bride and groom. WELL DONE!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You put such incredible detail in to your creations - it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely darling. I love the tree in the background. =0)
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is adorable! Their expressions are perfect -- hers swooning and his pleading but just the tiniest bit scared! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an inspired idea! The little bears are so cute. It is awesome to get new shop ideas from customers. Engagement toppers will be a wonderful addition to your business.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So Romantic and cute. I can always tell a "Trina" piece because the exquisite DETAILS, like the initials carved on the tree, the paw pads, the Flower in the hair, the bow tie, the tiny ring in the box. They all add up to a special keepsake that is unique and so special!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all, I loved creating this one! The bride to be had ordered her cake topper for her wedding from me, and when she received it, she wrote me the nicest note and was so happy with it. She asked if I had any ideas for an engagement topper and I came up with this one. I really enjoyed creating it, it's a sweet scene! I'm so glad to know you all like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...