.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Sailor and His Bride

Happy Valentine's Day!!!  
Wishing you a beautiful day!!

Love is in the air today, especially for this Sailor and his Bride!!  It's a custom order that I created as a gift for a customer's parents' 50th Wedding Anniversary.  What a special keepsake this will be for them!  The groom is dressed in his Sailor uniform, standing proudly next to his bride.  She's is wearing a tea length dress, her bouquet is made up of white roses and one purple orchid, and she's wearing a rose in her hair.  I antiqued the piece to bring out the detail and to give it an aged look.










This Anniversary Cake Topper will be listed in my Etsy Shop as an example of a Cake Topper I can create for you!  You can see more of my of my clay creations by visiting me at my ETSY SHOP and my WEBSITE!  I'd love to see you there!!

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thanks so much for visiting today! 
~Trina

8 comments:

  1. Amazing! Happy Valentine's day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray sailors! Mine says he'll be in his dress whites when he returns...I hope so because it looks fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines Day! What a fabulous keepsake this is. I love how you antiqued it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea for anniversaries! I love the aged look...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute couple and lovely anniversary keepsake!
    I love the flower in her hair :)
    Your creations are wonderful, Trina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the retro touches, especially on the bride. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bride and sailor! My Dad spent many years in the Navy. This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. reminds me of my mom and dad when they married.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...