.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, February 15, 2013

Etsy Finds Friday - Dia Szabo

It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring the
  Beautiful Hand Sculpted
Clay Flower Designs
Created by:
  Dia Szabo  

Dia Szabo had a Valentine's Day Give~Away on her Facebook Page, and I was 
the lucky winner of this beautiful Rose Necklace that she created!  
I am very honored to have won this beautiful necklace!
Thank you Dia!



Dia's hand sculpted flower designs are absolutely lovely.  I am so happy to 
feature her lovely Flower Designs today on my blog.  It was very 
difficult to choose which of her beautiful pieces to feature!  
Be sure to visit her Etsy Shop to see more of her gorgeous designs!

Soft Pink Peony Earrings, Hand sculpted Flower, Dangle Earrings, Flower Earrings, Bridal Earrings
Soft Pink Peony Earrings 



Deep Red and Pink Pansy Bracelet, Pansy Bracelet, Pansy flower. 
Deep Red and Pink Pansy Bracelet 



Hot pink Cosmo Flower Necklace, Soft Pink Cosmo Flower Necklace, Pink Flower Necklace, Hot Pink Bridesmaid Necklace, Asymmetrical Necklace



Dahlia Cuff Bracelet, Dahlia Flower Bracelet,  Flower Cuff Bracelet, Spring Summer Bracelet, Bridesmaid Gift, Prom Bracelet, Bridal Bracelet


Coral Rose Bracelet, Coral Rose Bridesmaid Bracelet, Flower Bracelet, Bridal Jewelry,
Coral Rose Bracelet

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   
~Trina

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the win!
    That pansy bracelet is gorgeous! And that pink and black necklace is right up my alley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! I like the coral and mint-combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that you won such a lovely prize. Dia's creations are beautiful. I especially love the soft pink Peony Earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so beautiful! I love hand sculpted flowers- they almost look real!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win! Her craftsmanship is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty necklace! I love giveaways. =0)
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhh, I'm drooling over that pansie bracelet!
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...