.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Sneak Peek - Part II

I am in the process of creating a Dragon wedding keepsake for a customer, and am enjoying this project so much!  You can see more about the very beginning of my dragon HERE, in Part I.  Today I am sharing a little more of the piece as it begins to 'come to life'!  I have created the bride and groom and placed them on the dragon's back.  The groom will be holding a shield and a special braided rope that is in the colors of both the bride and groom's family crests.  The bride will be holding a gorgeous cascading bouquet. 

Here's a picture from Sneak Peek I, just the dragon...



...And below is the dragon with the bride and groom added...






To be continued...  Part III will be the addition of the dragon's wings as well as some of the finishing touches on the bride and groom...

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) 
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thanks so much for visiting today! 
~Trina

8 comments:

  1. how cool!!! I can't wait to see the finished piece. I love seeing your process of creation...amazing. My daughters friend had a themed wedding, (mideval), and it was so much fun. the guests dressed up too, my hubby was a monk, and my teen son a jester. It was great.
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your work is amazing! Great happy feel. I just stumbled upon your blog while browsing blogs and glad I did. :) I am sure the bride and groom will love this keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the groom textured sleeves...really looks like armor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is so much fun! This will be such a unique piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a special keepsake for them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the second peek! I can't wait to see it finished. Love the couple sitting on the dragon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...