.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Etsy Finds Friday - Tina Raewyn

It's **Etsy Finds Friday**
Today I am featuring the
  Beautiful Handcrafted Jewelry
 Created by:
Tina Raewyn of
TRaewyn
Today I am featuring the spirited, bohemian and earthy jewelry handcrafted by Australian Artist Tina Raewyn.  She uses earthen clay, polymer clay, crystals, beads, mixed metal, gemstones, glass & silver.  Spiritual, new age, yet earthy and rustic one of a kind pieces, inspired by nature and spirit.  Her pieces are beautifully created and there is a wonderful variety in her shop!

In the Artist's Own Words:
My Name is Tina, and I am an Australian Artist, living in the Gippsland Region of Victoria. I love combining art and earth. I love to garden - love growing vegies and getting my hands dirty - I love to paint and to sculpt - I have a passion for things that are rustic and earthy...  If I am not crafting clay between my fingers, I am either painting a huge canvas or digging in the garden... My Kitchen walls are lined with drying herbs, and fresh potted herbs on the window sill...straight from the garden to the oven! 


Three Earthen Clay Floral Paradise Beaded Bracelets with Glass Beads Lot 



Pink Purple Agate and Polymer Clay Pendant Necklace 



Copper and Turquoise Heart Pendant



Bohemian Spirit Handcrafted Clay Pendant

.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥  Click HERE to visit Tina's Etsy Shop and see more of her beautiful Nature Inspired Clay Jewelry!
  
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thank you for stopping by for my Etsy Finds Friday post!!  Please stay tuned for next Friday's Find... It could be YOU! :)   Happy Friday!!   
~Trina

5 comments:

  1. Each of her pieces is unique and beautiful! I love the copper and turquoise heart pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that copper heart pendant. Lovely! =0) I'm off to go check out Tina's shop.
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! Those polymer clay pieces are simply stunning. I'm giving to check out her shop now! You clay working folks are magic. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...