.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Hello! Welcome and thank you for visiting my Blog! A blog about Celebrating LIFE and all it's wonders... A blog about ART ~ POLYMER CLAY CREATIONS ~ PHOTOGRAPHY and so much more! I have such fun with my blog, sharing stories, and the things that capture my imagination! I am so inspired by the artists and creations that I also share here, it is my hope that you will be inspired too!!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Snow!

A snowstorm came through here beginning on Thursday evening and ending mid morning on Friday... We got about a foot of snow and because of all the wind, we also got some pretty big and deep drifts!  One of which was right in front of the garage door, delaying my drive to work.  George shoveled me out and off to work I went.  Once the storm passed it was beautiful, the sun came out and the snow glistened as the sun shined on it.  I love the look of a blanket of untouched snow, especially when the sun is out, so pretty... So peaceful.  

One of our dogs, Izzie, LOVES the snow.  She lays in it, rolls in it, pounces like a puppy in it... But Emmi, she HATES the snow, and the look on her little face when she begins to walk outside and sees snow that's taller than herself... Well it's priceless, makes me smile!  So, just like every winter that Emmi has lived with us, George shoveled a nice path for her.  She's been sick, poor Emmi.  She got some kind of virus and is just beginning to feel better, so it surprised me that today she veered off her path and jumped right into the snow to join Izzie in play!  We were so happy to see her wanting to play.  George threw snowballs and they ran and jumped after them, it was so cute!  So I ran in the house to grab my camera in hopes to capture the moment...
 Snow...


  Izzie LOVES it...




Emmi HATES it...


I swear she looks like she's asking, "What is this crap?"



But sometimes, like today, Emmi plays in the snow!




...And then Emmi hightails it back to the warm house!


.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ To everyone dealing with snowstorms and the cold weather, stay safe and stay warm!  And remember, spring is on its way!!!  Yay!  I can't wait!


.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ Thanks so much for visiting today! 
~Trina

16 comments:

  1. Oh, poor little Emmi ~ girl after my own heart! :)
    Lovely photos.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fresh snow! I'm glad Emmi is feeling better and even got out and played with Izzy :)
    My parents' dogs always had to have a path shoveled for them too...spoiled little girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I'm so glad Emmi is feeling better, It's lovely to see happy dogs playing :) I have been watching the news and it looked like a pretty bad snowstorm, I hope that the storm is over for you now and it eases off soon for everyone else. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to laugh: there's a meme going around where the dog is neck-high in snow and can't figure out where to poo! But I'm glad your dog is better and played in the snow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in upstate NY and we got the same snow....just ended today though. It is so pretty outside but I won't be going out there! Staying in my bed with my computer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I don't blame Emmi one bit! Snow that's higher than you are just isn't right! LOL! They are both so cute playing -- glad Emmi is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Trina,

    You had the snow earlier than us, ours started around noon Friday and we got up this morning and it was over. I agree, it looks pretty untouched. Your dogs are so cute in the snow. Mine aren't too thrilled, they are getting older and are confussed by it. I think when we have to shovel paths for them, since their sight is going, they just don't understand where the path ends and the snow begins.

    Stay safe and enjoy.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  8. That much snow has to be terrifying for such a tiny critter! My big dogs love it, especially my husky. The most he's experienced was 18 inches and he had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emmi looks so cute in her sweater. I would be playing in the snow along with the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pictures are wonderful and that one picture of Emmi really does look like she's saying "What is this crap?" So happy that she is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT photos!

    Your dogs are so cute, glad they both had some fun in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's pretty cute! When we get that much snow around here there's no work for anyone! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your dogs are so cute! It's great that they were both able to have so much fun in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the snow pics! I prefer it that way. I like it better in pictures than in my yard or on my roads.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so funny! What a delight to see them play. I'm glad Emmi is doing better and even ventured into the snow to play!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Funny how your two dogs handle the snow so differently! Of course, it would not take much snow to overwhelm Emmi...she's a little thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today! Please leave your comments... I look forward to them, and really enjoy reading them! Have a wonderful day!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...